Falls Reserve Conservation Area is hosting its 7th annual Family Day Winter Fun activities promoting families to get active and enjoy winter outdoor trails.
Family Day Winter Fun at Falls Reserve Conservation Area!
Monday, February 20th from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Get outdoors and enjoy a filled day of family winter fun activities. No Snow, No Worries!
Event admission is only $15 per vehicle/family, includes; FREE hot chocolate and popcorn
- $4 horse-drawn sleigh rides through our reforested land – weather permitting
- Bring your snow shoes or cross-country skis and enjoy a family trek along our beautiful park trails with sights of the Maitland River and waterfalls
- $3 snow shoe rentals available – weather permitting
- Community campfires and picnic area
- BBQ hot dogs available or pack a healthy family lunch and spend a day outdoors enjoying winter
New this year!
- Ice Sculpture Carving Demonstration (10am to noon)
- Maple Taffy Candy
- Giant Janga and other games for the kids
Purchase a 2017 Season’s Pass and save $15 off the regular $90 price – this offer available Family Day Only!
Falls Reserve Conservation Area is located just west of Benmiller at: 80900 Falls Reserve Line.
Contact 1-877-FALLSCA or visit our website at www.mvca.on.ca/frca for details.