Who is this evening for?
- Teen Talk is an opportunity for youth ages 11-14 with Autism Spectrum Disorder to have fun, meet others and socialize in a safe and supportive environment
- Small groups and trained facilitators
- Meet others who have similar interests
- Interact and communicate with others
- Develop skills, that can be transferred to other areas of their lives
- Work together for a common goal
- Connect with their community
When is it?
Monday February 13, 2017
Time: 5:00pm -7:30pm
Where will it be?
At the Boardgame Café 46 Victoria St. North, Goderich ON – Victoria Plaza Mall
You can use the board games at the café or you may want to bring one of your own!
There will be no cost to participate in this event
Register: Contact Marg at
519-482-3557 ext. #207 or Email: email@example.com