Just a reminder to all Parents/Guardians, if your child or children are eligible for transportation you are responsible for looking up your children’s busing information for the 2013/2014 school year. The busing information for the 2015/2016 school year will be available on the web site mid August. Please check the Huron Perth Student Transportation Services web site frequently in the last week leading up to the first day of school as routes change daily during the last week.
To look up your child’s bus information:
- Go to the Huron Perth Student Transportation Services website at http://ourschoolbuses.ca/busplanner-web
Once you have entered the website:
- Select the “Busplanner Web Icon”
- Then select “Student Login” (Make sure you have selected the correct school year from the drop down arrow box in the top left hand corner of the page before you make an sections)
You will need the following to login:
- Ontario Education Number (OEN)
- This can be found on your child’s latest report card and should have 9 numbers
- Only include the numbers – do not include hyphens
- If the report card only has 8 numbers then include a zero 0 before the 8 numbers
- Date of Birth
- House Address Number or 9-1-1 Address
- School Name
- The School that the child will be attending in September 2014
- This can be selected from the pull-down list
When you gain access to the portal, you will be able to see such information as your child’s eligibility for bus transportation, the bus Route Number, approximate morning pick-up time and location, approximate afternoon drop-off and location, transfer bus information, School Bus Company and more.
If you think that the information contained within the portal is incorrect, please contact the transportation office at 1-888-871-7722 for more information.